Volunteer with AHF
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a global nonprofit organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy. We are currently the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S.
Contact Us Now
USE YOUR RESOURCES
If you’d like to donate your services or resources to help, we have in-kind partnership opportunities. In-kind partners are a key component of our success. If you would like to donate space, products, services, graphic design, media coverage, photography, video production, or anything else let us know!
"HIV and STIs affect everyone. Be a part of the dialogue to increase the awareness of this critical need.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a global nonprofit organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy in over 40 countries. AHF is currently the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S.
AHF relies heavily on the support of its volunteers. They are essential to the success of all AHF Advocacy efforts. Becoming a volunteer is a unique opportunity to get involved with a long-established and well-respected organization and make a difference.
Support AHF’s mission and help create change in your community today.
Get involved through these volunteer activities:
- Assist in event set-up, guest registration, and breakdown.
- Generate excitement to incentivize testing.
- Join a protest and use your voice to call out corporate greed, inhumane policies, and demand action from those in power.
- Show your support for AHF’s mission by lending general event support as needed.
Become a Mobilizer
If you are looking to volunteer out in the field, then Community Mobilization may be for you!
- Plan and execute activities in your area.
- Work with other volunteers to help AHF spearhead community events.
- Interact with the community to inspire support for AHF community events and legislative issues.
- Organize and execute grassroots correspondence as it relates to AHF's advocacy goals.
- Advocate for AHF with local providers, community organizations,
and similar personnel to gather information and assist in coalition building.
Or you can help from home.
Easy things to do are:
- Write a letter.
- Call congress.
- Share AHF advocacy and other related content on social media.
- HIV and STIs affect everyone. Be a part of the dialogue to increase the awareness of this critical need.