AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION’S
“CLIENT SATISFACTION” RAFFLE
1. SPONSOR. The raffle is sponsored by the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (“Sponsor”), a California non-profit corporation located at 6255 West Sunset Blvd., 21st Floor, Los Angeles, California 90028. Sponsor’s mission is to provide cutting-edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Among other activities, Sponsor encourages people to know their HIV status and provide HIV testing.
a. The Sponsor of the “Client Satsfaction” raffle will give away one prize a month in the amount of $100 HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100) according to the terms and conditions of these rules.
b. The raffle will run from September 1, 2018 until December 31, 2020 at 11:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“Raffle Term”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of September 1, 2018, over the age of 18, and have a valid United States driver’s license are eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members (including, but not limited to, children, parents, spouses, grandparents, and domestic partners of employees) are ineligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Raffle agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. NO PURCHASE, DONATION, EFFORT, OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals may participate in the Raffle during the Raffle Term. Eligible individuals who are Sponsor’s current clients and have received from Sponsor but not yet submitted a Client Satisfaction Survey (“Survey”) will be automatically entered into the Raffle when the complete and submit the Survey. All other eligible individuals can enter their name into the Raffle by emailing their name, phone number and date of birth to [email protected]
Raffle Entrants may submit a maximum of two entries in any 30day period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received during the Raffle Term.
One week after the end of the Raffle Term, Sponsor will conduct a drawing for the $100 dollar electronic gift card prize. The drawing will be held at Sponsor’s facilities located at 700 SE 3rd Ave. Fort Lauderdale FL 33316. During the drawing, the Prize winner will be chosen randomly from the qualifying entries. The Prize winner will be notified by email within 1 week of the name being drawn. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the remaining entries.
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize will be awarded. The prize will be in the form of an electronic gift card an aggregate cash value of US $100.00 (“Prize Value”). The winner must provide an accurate mobile telephone number and email address or the winner will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for items of similar aggregate value.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Raffle prize. The winner’s claim to any Raffle prize is non-transferable and non-assignable.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available in any of the following ways: (a) Between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 700 SE 3rd Ave. Fort Lauderdale FL 33316, or (b) By mail to any requestor who sends a stamped, self-addressed envelope identifying the Raffle, to the same address, or (c) at Sponsor’s website located at http://www.aidshealth.org/clientsatisfaction.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Raffle has begun, changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all such changes will be posted on Sponsor’s website located at . http://www.aidshealth.org/clientsatisfaction on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Raffle if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Raffle.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Raffle or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Raffle of the equipment used in its administration.
11. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, and participant waives any and all objection to such venue on any theory at law or equity. In any such dispute, the court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Laws. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.